This summer will be the 12th year we sponsor Project Transformation (PT)!
Project Transformation is a high quality, structured summer literacy camp with an emphasis on reading for under served children in the Bartlesville community. We focus on developing the mind, body, and spirit of participants and help them reach their full potential. There is a one-time $5 supply fee for families who are able to pay, but scholarships are available upon request. Project Transformation is every Monday-Thursday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. from June 3 – July 25. Campers have July 4 off. Please understand that in order for your child to fully benefit from this program, regular attendance is required. Your child may not miss more than five days of camp.
- 9:00 a.m. – Campers arrive, sign-in, and have breakfast.
- 9:30 a.m. – Harambee: A time of games, songs, values lessons, and expectations for the day.
- 10 a.m. – Rotations: campers rotate between four sectors (30 minutes each): Reading out loud one-on-one with an adult, Computers/Science, Crafts, and Recreation.
- 12 p.m. – Lunch and Outdoor Free Play.
- 1 p.m. – Afternoon Enrichment Activity: Campers are given the opportunity to explore local museums, play at the park, swim, listen to guest speakers, attend local festivals, and many other activities.
- 3 p.m. – Campers are dismissed.
Download the application here and bring it to the church. Please note that a completed application does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
Please see Project Transformation for more information.